Gorah Elephant Camp

*56.8KM from race village *55.3KM from T1 *56.0KM from T2

The thrill of quietly watching a herd of elephants stroll by the veranda of a stately colonial manor is unforgettable. This exclusive safari lodge recaptures the romantic mystique of authentic safaris from centuries past. Experience the breath taking natural world of Africa merged with colonial nostalgia and modern sophistication to deliver an unforgettably unique 5 star adventure. The 1900’s was a time where the elite indulged in the extravagance of crystal, polished silver, white linen and G&T’s in the afternoon. At Gorah, guests are transported back to this era through the day-to-day luxuries offered at the Camp. 11 stylish tented suites entice you to stay sheltered under thatched canopies with private decks, the magnificent en-suite tents are spacious and luxurious, recalling the golden era of safari in the early 1900s.

Amenities

  • Wifi
  • Pool
  • Safe
  • Laundry
  • Restaurant

Pricing

Room InfoFitsPrice


Luxury Tented Suite
11 Stylish tented suites entice you to stay sheltered under thatched canopies with private decks, the magnificent en suite tents are spacious and luxurious, recalling the golden era of safari in the early 1900s. Each is enhanced with the fine comforts and excellence associated with Hunter Hotels.



8 550
Per Person

Check-in / Check-out

Check-in: 1 PM
Check-out: 11 AM

Cancellation Policy

Cancellation Policy: 
 Up to 31 days prior to arrival : 0% of the total cost of your stay will be due 30 to 16 days prior to arrival : 25% of the total cost of your stay will be due 15 to 8 days prior to arrival : 50% of the total cost of your stay will be due 7 to 5 days prior to arrival : 75% of the total cost of your stay will be due 4 to 0 days prior to arrival : 100% of the total cost of your stay will be due No shows & early departures : 100% of the total cost of your stay will be due Peak Season cancellations (18 December to 10 January annually) within 45 days of arrival will result in 100% of the total cost of the stay being withheld. All cancellations will ONLY be validated if received in writing and by Hunter Hotels Reservations. Receipt of your deposit or pre-payment assumes unconditional agreement to our terms.

*Please note this establishment is far from race village

From 8 550 ZAR

$636
£479
€549
* RATES BASED ON TODAY'S EXCHANGE RATE

Booking Enquiry

Adults
Children
Copyright © 2018 Ironman South Africa Accommodation Email: jody.veress@ironman.com